NRI SERVICES PROVIDED FROM ATTAL GROUP.
- NRI Clients...? We are here to help you.
- We have a dedicated department for our NRI Services all your queries will be cleared and issues will be solved in 24 hours.
- As ours is a registered and one of the top construction companies in Telangana. We mainly have NRI as our client base.
- We are the only company in the state to have a record of any serious issue within 24 hours solving.
- All our projects are also shown in Google maps for your convenience you can always take help of it (or) you can also send any of your localities to visit the site. Please inform them to call on our toll free Number so we can guide them better. TOLL FREE NO. 1800-123-5256 / +91 – 8096311338 (24/7)
- Below mentioned are the general guidelines by RBI for your reference.
RBI Guidelines for NRI Investment in properties in India
- Permission for purchase of residential or commercial property.
- NRIs holding Indian passports: No permission required.
- NRIs holding foreign passports: Intimation to RBI via form IPI-7 within 90 days of purchase of property or final payment of consideration. Funds through NRE/NRO accounts.
- Sale of Property
Property held by NRIs in India can be sold. No permission is required from the Reserve Bank of India.
Repatriation of Sale Proceeds
- Repatriation of proceeds from sale of residential property purchased on or after 26th May 1993 is allowed.
- The RBI will consider repatriation of the consideration amount remitted in foreign exchange for the acquisition of 2 properties.
- The sale has to have taken place after 3 years from the date of final purchase deed or from the date of final payment.
- Application of repatriation (IPI-8) has to be done within 90 days of the sale of the property.
- Income from Property
- NRIs can let out immovable property in India. The rental income from the investment has to be credited to the NRO account.
- Subject to change from time to time